Founded in 1924 by Mr. Franz Sandner from the village of Schoenbach, Germany, Franz Sandner pianos have established a reputation for making outstanding pianos in the German town of Neuhiem. With patiently acquired skills over years of relentless hard work and pursuit of perfection, the Franz Sandner name has come a long way to become a global brand representing fine quality and workmanship. In 1980’s, they began manufacturing violins and guitars, and expanded their musical enterprise to include pianos and wind instruments as well. The Sandner name has a reputation for high quality student and orchestral violins, violas and cellos. All instruments are made under the supervision of the Sandner family.